We are pleased to announce the introduction of our new Safe as Houses Scheme for Residential Landlords.
The service provides Landlords with complete piece of mind, reduces costs and workload in complying with health and safety requirements.
We are offering a free initial survey of your property to assure you are meeting your health and safety compliance requirements
As a Landlord of Residential Property you face ever increasing responsibilities for the health and safety of your properties, their tenants, visitors and neighbours.
There are a number of specific safety regulations that govern the letting of residential property, including Fire, Gas, Electricity, Legionella, and the Housing Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS) to which all landlords must comply.
Likewise, where your employees or contractors provide services to the common parts of the building or individual properties e.g. cleaning, maintenance etc., the premises are their place of work and under the Health and Safety at Work Act, and supporting Regulations, you must ensure their safety
Failing to do so increases the risk of injury, ill health and even fatality, and the penalties for so are severe and could result in heavy fines and /or imprisonment.
In practical terms, the range of specific requirements and technical expertise necessary to complete them, mean that ensuring you are complying with these requirements can be difficult, time consuming and expensive. Consequently Landlords are increasingly looking for new ways and means of reducing these burdens while still comply fully with their legal requirements.
Pernix are able to provide a comprehensive sdervice, tailored to clients specific needs including Fire, Electrical, Gas, Legionella, Energy Performance Certificates and Premises Inspection and Assessment in accordance with HHSRS
• Fire Risk Assessment – In accordance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order (2005
• Smoke Detection and Alarm – Installation, maintenance, inspection and testing
• Emergency Lighting– Installation, and ongoing inspection and testing
• Fire Extinguishers and Blankets– Supply, commissioning, maintenance
• Fire Signage – Specification and installation
• Furniture and Furnishings – Fire Rating checks
• Electrical Installation Condition Report – Valid for 5 Years
• Portable Appliance Testing – On change of tenancy and annually
• Annual Gas Safety Inspection and Certificate – Completed by Gas Safe Registered Engineers
• Gas Appliance Servicing– Completed by Gas Safe Registered Engineers
• Carbon Dioxide Detectors – Installation, and ongoing inspection and testing
Legionella Risk Assessment
• Survey and Written Risk Assessment – Initial and bi-annual review
• Remedial Works
• Ongoing monitoring and maintenance
Energy Performance Certificates
• Inspection and Certificate – Valid for 10 years
• Inspection and Survey
• Assessment against the 29 standards of the Housing Health and Safety Rating System
Call us today for a free survey and quotation 01733 331300 / 07597793626
|Pernix Safety Management - Director – Alan Hurst C.M.I.O.S.H
Registered Office – Peterborough, Cambs, PE3 6FB
Contact 01733 331300 / 07597 793 626 firstname.lastname@example.org